Ramsar Parsian Hotel, comprising the New Hotel, the Old Hotel, and the Beach Motel is located in the center of Ramsar and offers modern equipment and recreational facilities. The three-story New Hotel, with a classic architecture, was constructed in 1956 by Škoda with a beautiful view of the forest and the sea, and became operational in 1961. The Old Hotel was designed by German engineers in 1928 (or 1931, as cited in some sources), and became operational in 1932-1933 (or 1938 in some sources). The architectural style of this hotel bears close similarity with the European Art Deco. This hotel was built in three years. Europeans, especially Germans, played a considerable role in its construction. Thus, this hotel combines German, Italian, and British tastes. The interior design of the hotel was performed by British engineers, while Italian engineers performed its exterior design.